Ongoing projects/activities of club members include:
- A donation is made to the Prescott Public Library in memory of deceased members.
- A tree is planted at a public space somewhere in the area each Arbor Day.
- Food and contributions are made to the Yavapai Food Bank and “Open Door” Project and every Christmas, members collect donations of food and money for the Prescott Community Cupboard.
- Pennies are contributed to National Garden Club’s reforestation & forest education programs (Penny Pines).
- Gardener’s Day Out is a day each month that we visit a location associated with gardening as a fun way to discover new Arizona locales and socialize with other members.
- Vision of Beauty calendars are sold annually